2017 was a successful year for both OsteoReady and our educators - Drs. David Little, Guy Gross, and Anthony Feck. As 2017 comes to an end, we would like to express a special appreciation for their dedication and contribution to our educational programs. With 2018 quickly approaching, we are thrilled to have our educators share their resolutions with us.
Dr. Guy Gross:
- Upcoming advances in digital technology from OsteoReady with Scan Bodies and more.
- Working to create new and advanced course offerings that will help our OsteoReady-doctors continue on their journey of implant learning.
- Continuing to serve as a youth basketball, football, and baseball coach.
- Finishing the writing of my first, and possibly second, book on Success Habits for Dentists.
- Developing some new implant and prosthetic techniques for efficient delivery of care to patients who are transitioning their dentition.
- Continuing to build a healthy and thriving implant practice.
Dr. Anthony Feck:
- Opening a new practice facility and teaching center in March 2018.
- New technology, including a digital scanner.
- Starting a new version of my consulting business.
- Being part of the expanding OsteoReady company.
- Teaching dentists sedation, implants, and successful business principles.
- Authoring a new book.
- Spending time with my new granddaughter and watching her grow.
Dr. David Little:
- Turning 60 and feeling like I am on an up-tick!
- Excited about the new exceptional OsteoReady team.
- My wife, Lee Ann, and I are adjusting to being empty nesters.
- Looking forward to working with our exceptional OsteoReady clinical instructors, Dr. Feck and Dr. Gross, to continue to mentor and inspire general practitioners to provide implants to their patients.
- Launching new advanced programs: Site development which will include grafting, flap design, membranes, and anterior immediate provisional and esthetics. This course will also include periodontist Dr. Pamela Ray as the instructor.
- Upcoming Solutions Based programs for the edentulous patient, from implant retained soft tissue supported to fixed restorations.
- Continue the development of digital workflow solutions from planning to surgical guides to restorative options.
- Excited about my practice and taking our team to new levels of care and technology.
OsteoReady is looking forward to another successful year with our amazing educators!