The 1-Drill Implant Procedure Using the Multi-Drill®
Traditional multiple drill sequence for osteotomy not needed.
Single hole with Multi-Drill® completes entire process.
Customizable abutment being attached to the implant.
Prep abutment and refine the margins before moving on to the final impression.
Implant insertion completed using the 3 in 1 implant procedure.
Why use 4 or 5 drills when you can use just 1?
The 1-Drill Implant Procedure using the Multi-Drill® is transforming practices around the world by allowing the general dentist to more efficiently place implants. Instead of the clinician going through a series of 4 or 5 drills to complete one osteotomy, only one drill is needed. By utilizing the Multi-Drill®, the osteotomy is wider toward the coronal aspect and narrower apically. The typical implant placed with this procedure takes less time to complete, which gives the dentist the opportunity to provide this service at a lower cost for those in need.
- Efficiently place implants using one drill instead of the typical 4-5 drill system.
- Learn why early loading of implants placed with the 1-drill technique has one of the highest success rates of any implant procedure.
- Reduce your fee for implants due to the efficiency of the 1-drill system.
The OsteoHybrid® Implant Procedure
The apex of the OsteoHybrid® is mini sized at 1.8 mm, while the occlusal portion is a conventional 3.75 mm.
The OsteoHybrid® implant allows for just one drill, acting as a bone condenser to make the ridge accommodate the implant.
Works like an osteotome in an efficient manner through its self-tapping design.
Learn how to use the OsteoHybrid® Implant, a procedure that acts as the bridge between using mini and conventional implants. If you often ask yourself: "How do I place an implant in a narrow ridge?" then the OsteoHybrid® Implant Procedure is the solution you've been looking for. This implant allows for just one drill, and acts as a bone expander to widen the ridge to accommodate the implant.
- Placement simplicity like a mini implant with the lifetime success of a conventional implant.
- Expands the thin ridges without the risk or expense of more invasive ridge splitting surgery.
- Works like an osteotome in an efficient manner through its self-tapping design.
- The apex of an OsteoHybrid® is mini sized at 1.8 mm, while the occlusal portion is a conventional 3.75 mm.
The OsteoLift® Procedure
Implant prepared to enter osteotomy site.
OsteoLift® gently bumps sinus without perforating it.
If you've ever felt concerned about placing a conventional implant in the maxilla with a limited bone height or have been worried about the hazard of sinus damage, then the OsteoLift® Implant Procedure will benefit both your practice and your patients. Due to recent technologies, it is now possible to perform simple procedures adjacent to the sinus without any sutures, grafting or membranes. The OsteoLift® Implant is a key component of this important development in implant techniques. Don't be surprised if once you start using the OsteoLift® Implant Procedure, you end up performing more maxillary cases and increasing your patients' overall satisfaction.
- Specifically designed to be placed against the sinus floor without invasive sinus surgery or bone grafting.
- Allows a clinician to place an implant in maxillary areas of deficient bone height while approximating to the floor of the sinus or creating a no-graft, minimally invasive sinus bump.
- Allows for a "one size fits all" abutment selection and will accommodate locators, multi-unit abutments or standard customizable crown and bridge abutments.